Starring comedians Suzanne Westenhoefer, Jennie McNulty, Fortune Feimster, Shann Carr and Jackie Monahan!
Join Sweet for a week of decadence, dancing and dolphins at the gorgeous, all-you-can-eat-drink-and-laugh Cozumel Palace Resort, September 1-8, 2012. We had so much fun in 2010, we’re doing it again.
Ask anyone who was there, the service is unmatched, the resort is gorgeous and there’s nothing like swimming with Sweet mermaids at 2am.
As ever, we’ll party like rockstars at our nightclub. On tap this week, we’ve got our wildly popular Mexican Festival, our signature Pink Party and much more.
Indulge, unwind and relax at this luxurious resort in the heart of Cozumel Island where the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea gently stroke the sandy shores.
Divers, nature lovers, history buffs and adventurers, this is the place to be. There’s something for everyone in this intimate, all-inclusive wonderland.
Workaholics rejoice! Can’t tear yourself away? Bring it with you! Wireless access and long-distance phone calls are included at no additional cost.
In 2010, we cleaned up beaches, released baby sea turtles and donated over $7,000 in cash and vet supplies to the local humane society plus 13 strays got fab new homes. We’ll build on that in 2012.
Cozumel is the largest island in Mexico. Our resort is just 10 miles away from Cozumel airport. Enjoy three restaurants where the scrumptiousness of the cuisine is matched by the friendliness of our hotel staff. Savor your favorite cocktail at the swim-up bar or your sweetheart’s company in your private double Jacuzzi. Room service is 24 hours. Your room’s bar is always stocked with your favorite beverages (alcoholic and non). And the best part? It’s all included at no additional cost.
Get ready for fun! Solo travelers will have their very own program director who will make
sure they have the sweetest time ever. Each night the singles fairy will deliver your itinerary to your room.
• Want to enjoy a romantic lobster dinner on the beach? Join us for the romantic lobster dinner for 30! This torchlit feast is popular for all the right reasons. If you don’t like lobster, you can order from the amazing restaurant menu.
• We’ll ditch the commitment ceremony and take a singles’ sunset cruise instead.
• Singles’ snorkel: Depart daily from the Palace dock. Sign up for the singles snorkel and hit the reef with a group of your favorite singles. No solo left behind.
• Morning “Singles’ Slather” poolside: Don’t have someone to grease you up with sunscreen? No worries! Meet every morning at the pool to make friends and help each other avoid the burn.
• Mealtime mates: Never worry about sitting alone. Every meal includes primo seating for singles and solos. Sit together, eat together, play together. This is where lasting friendships are made.
• Poolside singles’ section: Come for the slather, stay for the water volleyball, water polo, water horseplay. Toss your gear on a chaise in the singles area and get ready for a great day of play.
$1,500 AT-RESORT CREDIT DETAILS
While some restrictions do apply, this credit is the bomb. Use it for:
• Unlimited excursions like snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, diving & more.
• Spend up to $300 on spa treatments.
• Enjoy a lobster, steak & champagne dinner on the beach.
• Golf: Apply your credit to golf at any of the nearby Palace courses.
• Upgraded wine: Use your credit to buy premium wines & champagne.