As many of you know, Sherry Norie and Trish Holden have organized a Sweet reunion in Isla Mujeres. If you’re interested in joining them, please write to Sherry at [email protected] Comedian Shann Carr, DJ Tina Ceja and former Sweet staff Shannon, Julie, Darcie, Becky and Susan are joining us. We are planning three community service projects and three theme nights.
A few rooms are available and include a $1500 per room at-resort credit as well as roundtrip transportation from Cancun Airport.
The weather promises to be in the mid-70s to mid-80s for our week. It does cool off a bit at night and it’s sometimes windy.
Here’s a list of things you don’t want to forget:
• Toiletries: Razor, lotion, make up (or not), hair ties, toothbrush, toothpaste, topsy tail, hair brush, mousse, gel, Advil, Extenze, tampons / pads, Q-Tips, etc.
• Hairdryer: If you have long or thick hair, you’ll want to bring your own dryer.
• Shorts: Cargo shorts — check! Camo shorts — check! Bermuda shorts — check! Board shorts — check! If you have no idea what I’m talking about, then you don’t need my help packing.
• Tank tops / T-shirts: Like you’d ever forget those.
• Sun dresses: These are optional. If you’re a sundress person, you’ll want to pack some. Read the rest of this entry »